Friday, July 15, 2011

wedding

Hanna dancing with her Dad, my Uncle Mike.
Yesterday I went to a wedding.

My Mom's brother, Uncle Mike, married off his oldest daughter. And it actually was his first child to get married.

We all had a lovely time, and the two little boys were very well behaved.

My nephew Noah, dancing with Bernadette.

Hanna talking with my Dad.
In the past, there has been some family drama. (Isn't there always???) But yesterday was lovely. Everybody had a great time, everybody got along, and everybody had a great time with the rest of the family.

The Bride and Groom: Hanna and Louis.
Now, look at this next picture, and tell me that Hanna and my sister don't look like they could be sisters themselves. It's shocking!!! Angie and I look nothing alike, yet Angie and her cousin look SO much alike it is crazy. As Uncle Mike said, "It's all in the Genes."

Hanna and Louis with my sister.


Mary and Drew dancing. (He's the 3 year-old!)
My two nephews, dancing with their cousins, the bride's sisters.
I asked Noah (the 7 year-old) if he had a good time at the wedding yesterday. His response?
"Yes. It was really fun. (pause) Especially the dancing."

And a good time was had by all.
K :)

No comments:

Post a Comment