Wednesday, September 18, 2013

birthday

It has been a lovely day.

Today was my birthday. All day.

The PTO at school put a happy birthday card in my box, and it had a stupid tiara attached to it, with bright pink lettering that says Happy Birthday. So I wore it. All day.

Besides making my head hurt a little, it meant that EVERYBODY that I saw today wished me a happy birthday.

And I got sung to by several hundred elementary school aged people.

Also, my sister and nephews and adopted sister came by school this morning and presented me with some balloons (that I tied on my classroom door) and a Starbucks, and cards that my nephews wrote to me. What an awesome way to start the day!

AND, every time I went to the office, the office ladies sang happy birthday to me.

Tonight I had rehearsal for the Chorale - the group I sing in. THEY sang to me too, and it probably was the most beautiful happy birthday ever.

So all in all it has been a great day.

Still reveling in the birthday joy,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment