Monday, February 14, 2011

friends

Twin Lakes, CO




Twin Lakes again, and maybe you can see the ice fishermen, driving in their TUCKS across the "frozen" lake. Something about that seems really wrong...

This weekend, I went up to the mountains with my friend Beth, from Like a Day Off, and her hubby. I had a GREAT time. It was relaxing, and we didn't have any agenda. on Saturday, we went for a drive in the mountains, up to Twin Lakes. It is beautiful up there, what with all the snow and all. The whole ice fishing took me by surprise, but i guess if they are crazy enough to do it then more power to them.

And when we got there, the sun was just setting over the mountains. It made these pictures just that much more gorgeous.

It was so nice to spend time with friends, hang out, watch movies, relax and just take in the beauty of Colorado and God's beautiful creation.

I'm just sayin'...
K

3 comments:

  1. I had fun! :) My favorite part was that we totally thought there were boats going across the lake until we got closer and realized that they were actually trucks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laughed out loud at that! I think I was the one who first said, "look at those boats going across the lake!". OK, I'm a dork. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, there is something unsetteling about truckes on frozen water! I'm a new follower from {in}courage commnunity...stop by and return the favor.

    ReplyDelete