Thursday, January 7, 2010

the bag lady

If you are not a bag lady, like I am, then read no further.

But if you are drawn to a well made bag with beautiful fabric and great organization, the go check out my friend Karen. She makes custom bags, and they are fantastic. I personally own 5, and gave my sister one for her last birthday. Karen does beautiful work, and has an eye for what will just "work" in a bag. She makes purse-bags, messenger-bags (both for boys and girls), knitting-in-public-bags, coin-purse-bags, wallet-on-a-string-bags, and many more.

She's having a giveaway right now to celebrate 15 years of being in business, so head on over to
www.zoesbagboutique.blogspot.com
and see what she's got going on.

I may have to see about ordering another bag...
K

1 comment:

  1. *Blush* Thanks for the kind words Special K! You really live up to that name my dear!

    ReplyDelete