Friday, March 2, 2012

march madness

Well, one of my blog inspirations, Rachel over at Home Sanctuary, is starting on a March Madness project. It is a HUGE project that she is giving herself 31 days to complete. For her, it's cleaning and reorganizing her tack room.

I have decided that I am going to tackle my own "tack room" - my spare bedroom. At one point, it was pretty well clean and organized, but as Christmas wrapping, and sweater drying, and present sorting has taken place, none of that has been cleaned up and it KILLS me.

So I'm taking it on.

By the end of March, my spare bedroom will have been taken apart and cleaned, and re-organized.

I don't have a picture yet, but when I get home today I will post one.

And you'll see.

So here's to 31 days to a usable spare bedroom. And organized wrapping supplies. And a cleaned off couch. And all the other *stuff* thrown away or put away.

I can't wait!
K

1 comment:

  1. Here's to goals and 31 days! You can do it! I hate it when a room gets out of control (like my store room...ahem). Stopping over from Company Girls. Go get em!

    ReplyDelete