Wednesday, December 29, 2010

christmas!

This year the family went up to the mountains for Christmas. I'd like to share a couple pictures:

 Nana and the little nephew made ornaments for the tree.

 I took both nephews to the park to play.

 Brother-in-law made an origami manger scene.

 We had fun opening presents.

 Some toys had to be put together.

 Some toys had to be played with right away!

 I read with nephew from his new Kid's Adventure Bible.

 We opened stockings on Christmas morning, and then played in the ball pit.

 Little nephew and I decorated the gingerbread house and managed to not eat very much!

 He DID eat the chocolate fondue, as you can see!

And we took a family picture.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you also had a great time with family.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment