Sunday, June 17, 2012

blankets

And here we are.

'Tis the season of Blanket Roulette.

Today I put a blanket back on my bed. But this is the same blanket I took off about a week ago. And I took a different blanket off about 3 weeks before that.

3 days ago, it was SO hot when I was trying to go to sleep that I had bad dreams. Until it finally cooled off outside and when my alarm went off I was snuggled under my blankets all wrapped up like a burrito.

My favorite thing about living in Colorado is living with the windows open. When it is truly summer, I have to close them during the day, but as soon as the sun goes down I fling them wide open. There also may be a fan or two around to circulate the fresh Colorado air through my  house.

And it is delicious.

But no doubt that in a day or two I will have to either add or subtract a blanket (or several) to make for good sleeping.

But oh, let the worst problem I ever have be blanket roulette.
Thank you Lord, for the beautiful Colorado weather, and especially for the cool(ish) nights.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment