Wednesday, November 6, 2013

30 Days of Thankful: Day 6


I have so much to be thankful for. But today, I am going to be thankful for the Chorale. Every Wednesday I get together with 100 others singers and we sing beautiful music. Oh, tonight it wasn't so beautiful. But, by the time we practice it for a few more weeks it will be.

I am thankful to be able to make such beauty each week.

We sing Bach, Handel, Christmas carols, several beautiful renaissance pieces in Latin, some Baroque German piece that will have a brass section in the concert, and a fun version of the 12 Days of Christmas where each verse is in a different musicological style. Fun, fun, fun.

And I sing with great people, so that makes it so much better.

It is my own little beautiful spot each week.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment