Monday, November 14, 2011

day 14 a cup o' tea

All this month I'm linking up with Dawn at theGoodlife, and being thankful. Even though it is for something small, I'm thankful.

Today I'm thankful for a cup of tea.

Mondays are a long day for me, mostly because I have several piano lessons after school. By the time I get to Erin's house, I'm tired. And I'm not finished.

But for the past couple weeks, she has made me a cup of hot tea. And she has a friend that is a beekeeper, so she adds fresh, local honey. It makes it just that much better.

It is so nice to relax with a cup of hot tea. Yes, I'm still teaching a piano lesson, but that tea is such a blessing.

So for today, I'm thankful for a cup of tea.

What are you thankful for?
K

2 comments:

  1. Just reading this made me feel more at peace. How nice to have such a thoughtful friend and be blessed in this simple but powerful manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am trying to learn to drink tea...it seems so calming. I wonder if Erin knows how much that cup of tea helps...?

    ReplyDelete